Fragment updates Fragment
Granular free Spectral synth to v1.0.2
21st November 2017
FSynth/Fragment has updated
free Fragment synthesizer to version 1.0.2
which include Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression
(MPE) instruments support and improved sound engine
resulting in improved audio.
New in Fragment v1.0.2:
- MIDI MPE support, Fragment expose
aftertouch, CC74 and pitch bend data along with key
release velocity, the MIDI code was also
- improved granular synthesis, many issues related
to grains playback were resolved resulting in
- improved samples loading/playback, a fade in/out
is applied to all loaded samples + samplerate
- many optimization and code cleanup/improvement
were also done.
- In-app quickstart guide & MOTD, sample program is
less cluttered with comments.
- more snippets added such as polar/cartesian
conversion, pi, simple filter etc.
- improved look & feel of the windows launcher.
- action snippets: "remove comments" and "remove
- added a support tab.
- fix issue with images download on Chrome and
- fix issue with batch import.
- fix issue with samples reload.
- fix issue with wavetable method on Firefox.
- fix issue with channels settings saving.
- homepage update.
- documentation update.
Fragment is a collaborative
cross-platform audiovisual live coding environment
with pixels based real-time image-synth approach to
sound synthesis, the sound synthesis is powered by
pixels data produced on the graphics card by live
GLSL code, everything is based on pixels!
Fragment is able to produce
high-quality fast additive and granular synthesis
simultaneously with re-synthesis support, it has
many features making it a bliss to produce any kind
of sounds or visuals and is aimed at artists seeking
a creative environment with few limitations to
experiment with, a programmable noise-of-all-kinds
software, a fully featured visual / sound design