Full Bucket Music releases
free Stigma synthesizer for Windows
03rd April 2017
Music has released Stigma, a
VST 2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows
(both 32 and 64-bit) designed to emulate the KORG
Sigma KP-30 synthesizer from 1979.
It is written in native C++ code for high
performance and low CPU consumption.
The Stigma is a VST
2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows (both
32 and 64-bit) simulating the KORG Sigma KP-30
Performing Synthesizer from 1979. It is written
in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU
consumption. Main features are:
- Nineteen Presets with
individual filters, envelopes, and amplifiers.
- Two band-limited oscillators with 4 footages (32'
- Synthe preset section:
-- Eight presets including Noise and
-- Individual lowpass and global highpass filters.
- Instrument preset section:
-- Portamento, Quarter Tone,
Keyboard Sensor (aftertouch) and more.
- Tweaks (not to be found in the original Sigma):
-- Up to 64 voices polyphony with
-- Chorus/Ensemble section.
-- Preset editor.
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- 40 additional presets by kraftraum.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Plug-in comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine.