Features in v3.0:
- Transparent true peak limiting /
loudness maximizing with look-ahead.
- Simple but effective controls to fluently adjust
- 4x Inter-Sample Peak (ISP) detection, with the
same efficiency as 4x linear phase oversampling, but
without any of the common downsides, such as
additional sound artifacts or heavy CPU-load.
- Compliant with the latest international
recommendations for true peak detection, such as
those described in ITU-R
- 5ms latency (compensated).
- Support for all sample rates between 8kHz -
Maxwell Smart is a
transparent true peak limiter / loudness maximizer
with look-ahead. It's designed to boost the overall
loudness while maintaining transients without
audible distortion. Maxwell Smart also has 4x ISP
(inter-sample peak) detection to tame the
'invisible' peaks between regular sample peaks.
Download Maxwell Smart