NUSofting updates Sinnah
free VST/AU synth to v1.1
10th February 2017
NUSofting has updated
Sinnah, the freeware VA synth for Mac and
Windows 32-/64-bit to v1.1.
- GUI has been improved, especially
for Mac compatibility.
- Noise and Harmonics controls can be linked, and
act like a single parameter.
- New feature: LFO with several selectable targets,
9 waveshapes and delay (fade in).
- MIDI controls: ModWheel and Aftertouch with
several selectable targets.
- Sustain pedal sensitivity.
- Pitchbend range adjustable up to 48 semitones, -24
- Keytracking assignable to Harmonics and ADSR
- Reduced CPU load, DSP optimization.
- "Inits" category with various initialize presets.
- More detailed HTML manual.
- Unlimited custom colour schemes using theme files.
- 152 presets now included.
- Fixed the click that happened
playing in Mono legato over a previously released
- Fixed ADSR repeat 2 and 3 that weren't working.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the box slider GUI
Sinnah is a freeware VA synth plugin
(*and a project) but instead of the standard
subtractive resonant filter it uses a resonant delay