Stereo Helper can be used on any
audio track/group that requires stereophonic
enhancement. It's designed to be lightweight in CPU
power consumption and has zero latency. The main
features include mid/side processing, width control,
stereo enhancement and a mono compatibility checker.
What stereo helper can be used for:
- Preview the mid or side channels
of your stereo tracks.
- Add mid and side channel gain.
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono.
- Control the stereo width.
- Check for mono compatibility.
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap.
Price: Free. Version 1.0.0 comes as VST2 /
VST3 (32/64-bit) for Windows. Mac OS and AU format
will be supported in a future release.