Stone Voices releases
PolyGAS v2.0 free VST synth for Windows 07th August 2017
Stone Voices has released
PolyGAS v2.0, a free polyphonic granular
advanced synthesizer instrument for Windows.
PolyGAS (Polyphonic Granular
Advanced Synthesizer) - the virtual synthesizer of
the VSTi format (the VST protocol of version 2.4)
providing operation as the connected plug-in to DAW
(digital audio workstation), for example, such as:
FL Studio, Ableton Live, Sony Acid Pro, Cockos
Reaper, PreSonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar and
This synthesizer is based on a
granular method of sound synthesis, allowing to use
as much as possible possibilities of this method of
synthesis. We will list the main opportunities of
- 32-part polyphony.
- Support of files of samples in the WAV and AIFF
formats, digit capacity of 8,16,24 and 32 bits /
sample, mono / stereo. Files are supported only
uncompressed by codecs.
- The editor of the bending parameters of granular
synthesis. 18 envelopes with the maximum quantity of
nodes - 40 (in each envelope). Also there is a tab
where it is possible to edit dependence of amplitude
of the clicked key bending from a tonality. There is
a possibility of synchronization of provisional
regulations of nodes of envelopes with rate of
composition in DAW.
- Controlled randomization of parameters of granular
- Amplitude non-linear distortions, with a
possibility of a type selection (a klipping, bit-kresher,
etc.) - only 11 types.
- The controlled universal filter allowing as manual
installation of frequency of a cutoff (Cutoff) and a
resonance (Reson), and by means of envelopes. There
is a mode in case of which the frequency of a cutoff
depends on a tonality of the clicked key. In the
filter different types of filtering (LP, HP, BP,
Comb and Allpass), only 11 types are used.
- The line of a time delay with modulation realizing
effects of Delay and Flanger. There is a possibility
of time synchronization of a time delay with rate of
composition in DAW, and also the set modes of back
coupling (Normal/CrossFeed) and the wave form of a
modulating signal LFO (Sine/Triangle).
- The reverberator creating high-quality spatial
reverberation on Ambient Reverb Stone Voices
- The master the section including regulators of low
and high frequencies, and also width of a
stereobasis and the overall level.
- The microtone setup using files of the VAZ/Anamark
tuning format format (extension of *.tun and *.scl).
- Tools for operation with banks and preseta.
- Support of MIDI controllers.
- Detailed help manual.