Stone Voices updates
PolyGAS to v2.1 free VST synth 01st
has updated PolyGAS (Polyphonic
Granular Advanced Synthesizer), a free Granular
Synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows, to v2.1.
- Menu item to the Bank/Preset menu
"is added by Bank Editor...", allowing to launch the
utility of editing PolyGAS Bank Editor banks.
- Menu item is added to the menu of help "Params
with Hint" including an option of display of a
parameter value in tooltip balloons.
- The Possibility of a choice of the
file of a sample when importing if the file is not
found on the given path.
- Warning if the sample with the entered name is
absent in the current bank.
- The utility of PolyGAS Bank Editor Is improved,
lock of the edited file of bank is entered.
- Crash of some DAW Is eliminated (MuLab,
REAPER) in attempt to load a plug-in.
- Hangup of a plug-in in case of null values of
Duration and Interonset Is eliminated.
- Inaccuracies when exporting the preset Are
- Errors in editing and generation of envelopes Are
- The problem in display of dialogs when using
several monitors Is corrected.
Granular Advanced Synthesizer) is a free virtual
synthesizer based on a granular method of sound