Xenobioz updates free Lynx
Synth VSTi for Windows to 0.875 12th June 2017
Xenobioz has updated Lynx,
a free Windows 32-bit VSTi plugin, to version 0.875
with the following changes.
- More presets for a total of 512
- Added random line waveform.
- Added random segment waveform.
- Added Nth harmonic waveform.
- More possible waveforms in random waveform
- Fixed click in osc mix with limit exceeding
- Changed from mono to stereo output.
- Fixed Velocity and MC2 modulators.
- Added dotted and Triplet Time to LFO Host Tempo
- Waveform Modifier - DC remover.
- Updated GUI.
Lynx is free subtractive synth with
a powerful Wave Editor, Drawable Waveforms and two
Stacked Unison Oscillators. It is meant to have
limited set of features but still allowing for a lot
of variety in sound.