The update comes with improved
search, end marker & looping, selectable time
stretch modes, improved loop/one-shot detection and
ADSR Sample Manager v1.0.6
- Search for files with no tags.
- End marker & looping.
- Drag audio trimmed to markers or whole file.
- Selectable time stretch modes.
- Improved loop/one-shot detection.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Halve/Double/Reset a BPM by right clicking in the
- Clear search button.
- Sample list order-able by Name and BPM.
- Ctrl-left click on macOS for menus in addition to
- Improved missing library handling.
- Fixed crash when multiple libraries are missing.
- Visual improvements to mini-confirmation, missing
sample file and BPM editing.
- Sample release time not affected by stretching.
- Library name editing consistent with rest of
- Sample selection not lost when refreshing
- Scan .aiff files in addition to .aif files.
ADSR Sample Manager makes your
entire sample library searchable and audible
directly in your DAW with smart and custom tags.
Preview any sample in your library
in the context of your track using MIDI or drag
audio directly to your project.
The ADSR Sample Manager is a free
download in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows