What’s new in Cecilia
In addition to several fixed bugs,
here are the new features added since version 5.3.0:
- Automatic saving of the module
after creating or deleting a preset.
- Revisited tooltips and html documentation.
- All modules have been tested and cleaned.
- Better handling of unicode characters in
- Migration of the application code to python 3.6
and wxPython Phoenix 4.0.1
- Better error handling when loading or running a
- Added ChenLee attractor to the ChaosMod plugin.
- Added various modulation waveforms to BinModulator
- NEW MODULE: UltimateGrainer – A state-of-the-art
granulation processing module.
- NEW MODULE: RandomAccumulator – Variable speed
recording accumulator module.
- NEW MODULE: UpDistoRes – Distortion module with
upsampling and resonant lowpass filter.
Cecilia is an audio signal processing environment
aimed at sound designers. Cecilia mangles sound in
ways unheard of. Cecilia lets you create your own
GUI using a simple syntax. Cecilia comes with many
original built-in modules and presets for sound
effects and synthesis.
Cecilia is free and open source (GNU GPL v3).
Cecilia is programmed and maintained by Olivier.