This is a major update, adding many
long asked for features and additional platforms.
Version 3.0 new features:
- Disk streaming:
-- Ultra-low latency asynchronous disk stream
- Improved sound engine with lower CPU usage:
-- Improved sample interpolation.
-- Improved parameter processing (smoother sound).
- AAX support.
- VST3 support.
- New, program-centric UI with editors per-slot,
allowing parallel edit of sound items on separate
-- Drag and drop content between programs.
- Mappable automation for sound parameters:
-- MIDI listen.
-- Automation listen.
- Two filters per voice.
- High DPI monitor support.
- Wave editor region selection for edit operations.
- Wave fade-in/out operation.
- Improved wave transient (slice) detection.
- Real-time non-destructive loop cross-fade.
- Automatic loop detection.
- Improved sampler module:
-- Can record external or internal bus.
-- MIDI generator/re-sampler for capturing full
- Groups now act as layers:
-- Sound settings are now separate objects shareable
-- Samples mapping into self-contained regions, with
individual keyboard/velocity range.
-- Added volume/pan to groups.
-- Added volume/pan/shift/tune to regions.
- Improved mapping editor.
- Internal drag & drop edit and copy-pasted between
-- Improved system clipboard/data transfer
-- Improved content URI handling.
- Wave import now uses less memory:
-- Improved WAV file support.
-- Improved AIFF file support.
- Improved importer:
-- Improved SoundFont import.
-- Improved SFZ import.
-- Improved EXS support.
-- Improved AKP support.
- Improved graphics rendering.
- Improved style sheet syntax.
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is a sampler plug-in with professional features and
an easy to use graphical interface. Built to mimic
the best aspects of hardware samplers, but with the
quick and easy operation of modern software. An
instrument not for preset players, but people who
enjoy making, tweaking and playing their own