Here's what the say:
Sitala's philosophy is to pack as
much musical expressiveness into each of its small
number of controls.
The shape and compressor pre-compute
makeup gain so that changes in dynamics don't affect
volume. The tone control figures out which
frequencies to sweep over based on the sound's
content. Turning each knob shows visually how the
changes affect the sound.
- 16 assignable, velocity-sensitive
- Shape, compression, tuning and volume controls.
- Drag and drop sound management.
- Editable MIDI map and General MIDI.
- Trigger and kill groups.
- Stereo or 16 channel output modes.
- VST, AU and standalone versions.
Beta 1 adds:
- Beautiful visualizations for each
- Tone and pan controls.
- Multi-drag to assign sounds to multiple pads at
- Linux support.
Sitala is a free
drum plugin and standalone app.