- Added '2x Window Size' option to
context menu of Visualization(Spectrum & Channels)
dialog to get bigger/better quality display.
- Added optimization to midi files that do not leave
enough time for notes to decay at end of song.
- Added 'Automatically apply solo/mute to selected
Channel' button next to solo/mute buttons.
- Added hotkeys for changing programs real-time.
- Also added hotkeys (0..9) to select user definable
There is a new menu item directly available from the
main menu called: 'Patch Change Hotkeys' where you
can enable and define these special hotkeys. More
- Fixed changing octave when chord mode is on can
result in hanging notes.
- Updated Bass/Bassmidi libraries.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
SoundFont MIDI Player is a powerful
MIDI player/router and real time MIDI synth combo,
especially useful for Soundblaster (Live, Audigy, X-fi)
users who can load soundfonts automatically and real
time. From version 2.0 Bassmidi output mode enables
this feature to anyone.