- Sample accurate time delays (0 –
- Fully scalable user interface.
- A/B comparisons.
- Input delays in 4 different units.
- Min and Max Delay setting for narrow delay spans.
- Unique flexible user interface.
- Available as VST2/VST3/AU for Windows & Mac
(32-bit and 64-bit).
fa SampleDelay is a
simple, but powerful effect Plugin for small phase
alignment tasks in guitar, drum or vocal recordings.
It's main purpose is to solve time differences
occurring in multi microphone setups and furthermore
reduce horrible sounding comb filter effects (often
called phase issues). Nevertheless, you can also
apply interesting haas delay effects, compensate
plugin latencies introduced by other Plugins or
intentionally create comb filter effects to create
colorful filter textures
To get a free license and to unlock
the full functionality users will need to create a
forward audio user account.