Hart Instruments releases
HISE - Hart Instruments Sampler Engine v1.5.0 free
audio application for building virtual instruments
Hart Instruments Sampler
Engine (HISE) has been updated to v1.5.0.
Precompiled binaries for Mac OS X and Windows are
available, along with the Source Code.
Main changes in v1.5.0:
- New Interface Designer.
- Improved iPhone support.
- Jumped to JUCE 5.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017.
Main changes in v1.1.2:
- Added Sample archiver for easier
distribution of HLAC monoliths.
- Moved streaming engine to hi_streaming module for
standalone usage in C++ projects.
- Fixed multiple voice starts in SynthesiserGroups.
- Added some debug logging tools.
- Fix inactive interface for exported audio FX.
- Other minor fixes.
HISE is a
cross-platform open source audio application for
building virtual instruments.
HISE emphasizes on sampling, but
includes some basic synthesis features for making
hybrid instruments. You can build patches, design a
custom interface and compile them as a VST / AU
plug-in or iOS app.
HISE is available as Standalone
application or as VST / AU plugin for Mac OS X and