KX77FREE releases free SE
PolyMod KX vintage polyphonic synthesizer (VST3-VST2
- alpha AU)
KX77FREE has released the SE
PolyMod KX vintage polyphonic synthesizer to build
analog 70's leads.
Vintage polyphonic synthesizer to
build analog 70's leads! Open SE1, provided
with its SE1 files and skin elements. Built
for help SE community, based only on SE modules but
great VA sounding! Alpha release available for Mac
- Oversampled x2, x3, x4.
- Stereo routing.
- Up to 4 voices.
- 12*12 Matrix.
- 8 KXMOD modulations.
- 3 Vcos with 5 waveforms and Sync (Vco1 only).
- 5 Keyboard traking (-10 to 10) for the Vcos and
- 1 Ring Modulator with EQ.
- 1 Noise Generator.
- 1 Monophonic LFO with ADSR (possible to use it
like an oscillator).
- 2 Mulitmode VCFs (SVF, Moog, Korg with saturator).
- 4 Polyphonic EGs with velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 X Y joystick controller.
- 2 Delays with host sync, multimode filter and
modulation oscillator with host sync.
- 1 Scope.
- 1 Frequency display.
- 1 Note pad.
- Full MIDI learn.
- Internal Fxp and Fxb management.
- 104 KX's presets very 70's.