- Added LV2_UI_updateRate option
- Added brand new option to deactivate plugins only
if they can produce sound cf. main menu Track/Auto
- Workaround native file dialogs hang up by setting
parent widget to NULL; it should be noted that
dialogs now get an own entry in the task-bar.
- Added ARM NEON acceleration support.
- Track count "limit" and a "Delta" mode flag, for
momentary and encoded controllers support, have been
added to MIDI Controllers generic mapping (cf.
- A little hardening on the configure (autoconf)
- Pinned current/hi-lighted track dangling after
- An anti-flooding timer is now in place in MIDI
Controller assignment (aka. MIDI learn) dialog.
- Add MMC Track input monitor support.
- New user preference option:
View/Options.../General/Options /Reverse keyboard
modifiers role (Shift/Ctrl), applied to main
transport re-positioning commands:
Transport/Backward, Forward, etc.
- VST Time/Transport information is now also updated
as on playing when in audio export aka. freewheeling
- LXVST_PATH environment variable now takes
precedence over VST_PATH as Linux-native VST
plug-ins search path.
- MIDI Controllers mapped to non-toggling shortcuts
now work as one-shot triggers, independent of MIDI
Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
application. Target platform is Linux.
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General
Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.