The Vee One Suite are, in order of
- a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual standard
- A pure stand-alone JACK client
with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and
both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this end-of-season
goes as follows:
- Introducing Scala micro-tuning
classes, borrowed, stirred and refactored from
original Nick Dowell's amsynth code, all under the
GPL umbrella, of course.
- An internal note-key/frequency indirection table
is now in place, as a baseline for any micro-tuning
- Whether to use native file browser/requester
dialogs is now an effective option when launching
under NSM session management (was once disabled
- Initializing and/or requesting a New blank preset
doesn't open a sample file picker dialog anymore as
it was more than nagging while under on NSM
sessions. (applies to samplv1 only).
- Trying to get CC14 MSB+LSB (course+fine) running
status on, no matter whether each pairing event are
under 200ms apart.
- A little hardening on the configure (autoconf)
The Vee One Suite are free,
open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
version 2 or later.