The Vee One Suite are, in order of
- a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual standard
- A pure stand-alone JACK client
with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and
both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this
septentrional Autumn'18 release are as follows:
- For safety reasons, all processing
is now suspended while loading presets or program
changes are issued.
- AppStream metadata updated to be the most
compliant with latest freedesktop.org specification
- SIGTERM (and SIGINT) signal handler added to close
the JACK stand-alone client applications properly.
- Make the GUI not to show initially on NSM.
- Current element sample offset/loop start/end
parameters automation is now a possibility, on the
LV2 plug-in only (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1
- Make NSM state independent to session display
name, keeping backward compatibility for old
- Give some more slack to schedule/worker thread
The Vee One Suite are free,
open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
version 2 or later.