- v50: Changed the way the version
number is displayed.
- v49: First beta that seems to work.
An EQ that tries to simulate the
rich phat sound of analog equalizers. So far it's a
beta version, so the UI is a bit confusing and not
very pretty. The plug-in has been tested at 44100
and 96000 Hz samplerate, but should work at other
rates as well
- The meters on the right side show
how much you're effectively boosting.
- The amount of dB boosted may be more than
indicated when "Drive" is more than 0%
- The amount of harmonic distortion / saturation is
a product of both boost and drive.
- It's easier to tell the difference betweewn the
different modes and the "dark" mode if the meters
reach about 20-30% or more.
- If you have trouble making the meters reach levels
as loud as this screenshot, try sending a louder
signal into the plugin.