This new version of SuperTron brings
several important improvements:
- Older version presets can be
loaded, but some tweaks may be needed.
- Important improvement in the time precision of the
- Important improvement in the quality of the
oscillators, reduction of alias.
- Removed the "repeat" function of the Step
- Added guide lines selectable with a button in the
Step Modulator to facilitate the settings on the
- Added several new options for the "pattr" buttons
of the Step Modulator.
- Added copy-paste capability in the preset manager.
- A "sel" selection button was added in the preset
- The sound is no longer muted when switching from a
preset to another one.
- Fixed error in presetting LFO knob "vol 2".
- Improved the sensitivity of knobs and selectors.
- The Vintager effect was reconstructed, renamed
"age". Now it does not affect the dynamics, the
unwanted distortions diminish and the behavior
improved when chords are played. If you want to
restore the loudness of the presets of the previous
version, just adjust the "drive" knob in the
- Eliminated the "mono - poly" options In the LFO.
Instead, now there's options: poly/free. This
selection does not affect the number of voices, and
improves the behavior of the LFO.
- Now the poly and mono voice modes are set
completely with the "voices" knob and are
independent of the LFO.
- Increased the maximum frequency of the LFO.
- Improved the internal design to eliminate
unnecessary RAM consumption.
- Pulse knobs become transparent when pulse wave is
not selected in the oscillators.
- Several graphic modifications in the panel.
- Added a link to website Solcito Musica on the
SuperTron is a virtual analog
synthesizer that generates sounds and sequences
typical of the 70s and 80s, Electro, Dance, Trance,
percussion, analog strings and other retro sounds.
It has functions for live performance, allowing
changes in several controls with one click. It has a
Step Modulator with 4 "scenes" that work as
sub-presets. The filters bring a feature called
"wide" that splits frequencies in the stereo field.
The "age" knob generates vintage warmth.