New in Version 1.1:
- New Windows version, 32- and
- Added new 24dB Low Pass and High Pass filters.
- Added new Half & Half and Granulate mixers.
- Replaced old half-band filter with less aliasing
and more secret sauce.
- DAW Automation should now be working.
Changed in Version 1.1:
- More functional Mac 32-bit
- Redesign of the Main node to make the Master
Filter easier to use. The other round buttons with
labels have been replaced by labelled rectangular
- Master Filter is now the 24db Low Pass with
Resonance, replacing the old 6db LP Filter. It
mostly stops short of self-oscillation because ears
and speakers. And paint. No changes have been made
to the demo patches, so they will sound a bit warmer
- The original filters are now labeled as 6dB.
Otherwise, they are identical to the old versions.
- ToolTips for knobs now show correct values rather
than just raw 0.0-1.0 values.
- Click editing of knob values now uses actual
values as well, so no more guessing.
- The mouse wheel may now be used to change knob
values and wave selections. Holding down the shift
key while dragging or scrolling now changes the
value by .0001 at a time so any value may be input
- The font was changed to accommodate the new
Windows version. It is bundled with the plug-in.
Seismic now looks a tad different.
- GUI drawing has been further optimized so there's
more CPU left for making noise.
- Removed the 75% option for window sizing. Replaced
it with 250%, because when you need a big GUI...
- Presets are now in discreet files rather than one
monolithic file, making them easier to pass around
Bugs fixed in Version 1.1:
- The Sample picker window no longer
shows Mod Knob updates sweeping by, but shows actual
sample names. Forget one line of code...￣\_(ツ)_/￣
- Fixed a Sample screen bug that would only trigger
if there were more than 128 samples.
- Fixed a subtle Note Off bug that might cause odd
timing if Node 8 is not an envelope.
- Fixed typing number values for knobs. Non-numerics
no longer eat characters.
- Fixed some bugs that didn't used to be a bugs, but
under the new compiler, now are bugs.
- Waves now stay neatly within their bounding boxes
and no longer flicker weirdly when drawn.
A fully-modular, wave-based VST/AU
for the Mac and PC. Please read the manual since
nothing about Seismic's inner workings is