- Added gamepad MIDI driver.
- Added computer keyboard MIDI driver.
- Added JACK support on Linux.
- Added velocity mode to MIDI-Trig.
- Added MIDI multiplexing so multiple MIDI modules
can use the same MIDI device on Windows.
- Made Module Browser layout more compact.
- Added power meter.
- Added icons to toolbar.
The VCV Bridge VST/AU plugin has
been updated with some major changes:
- Replaced VST effect plugin with
VST instrument plugin with audio inputs.
- Added MIDI support.
- Added DAW transport and clock.
VCV Rack is the
engine powering VCV modules. Add modules, connect
cables, edit parameters, and save/load patches.
Create generative patches with your mouse, perform
with your MIDI keyboard controller, or connect it to
your favorite DAW using the VCV Bridge VST/AU plugin
In Rack, control voltages and audio
signals are equivalent, so you can modulate
parameters with sonic-range VCOs to create
customizable FM synths or chaotic wave-shaping
oscillators. If you already own a modular
synthesizer, you can enhance your setup with an
audio interface or a CV-MIDI-CV interface module
with Rack's CV Interface (coming soon).