Quo is simple "stage" panner. It
place two virtual microphones to simulate virtual
stage. It does not simulate realistic room acoustics
but rather focus on audible effect usable on
headphones and loudspeakers.
It is able to use mono or stereo
audio source. For stereo source it allows you to do
true stereo panning.
- Haas Cross Dual Delay for creating
stereo audio from mono
- Interaural time difference - difference in arrival
time of a sound between two ears.
- Distance daley to simulate sound delay based on
- Boost Mic allow you to change linear decay to
adjustable logarithmic decay
- Absorption of high-frequencies in air
- Reflection with adjustable intesity.
- XY pad for positioning audio
source on virtual stage
- CTRL+drag on pad allows you to place source on
10x10 grid tile
- CTRL+right mouse click set sliders to 50%
- double left click set sliders to zero.
Windows 32-bit only.