- Updated IDE to Visual C++ 2019.
- Updated installer to NSIS 3.04.
- Now targets Windows 7 or greater. Windows XP and
Vista are no longer supported.
- Scroll bars added and appearance improved in
- Mouse wheel support added to Studio, Pattern
Editor, Sequence Editor, and Project Info.
The most significant change for most users is the
ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll vertically
in the program without having to bother scrolling
with the scroll bar, most importantly in the Pattern
Editor when creating sequences of notes.
DarkWave Studio is a free Digital Audio Workstation
for Windows. Featuring a modular Virtual Studio,
Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard
Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi
instrument and effect plugins.