lkjb QRange is a IIR linear phase EQ
with the following features:
- 12 bands (sortable by frequency).
- Each band can be used as peak, shelf and cut
- Cut filters are available with 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct
- Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side routing per band.
- Global gain for loudness adjustments.
- Resizable user interface.
The analyser can be set to analyse
pre-EQ and post-EQ signal applying the same routings
that are available per band. It is possible to
adjust the analyser minimum/maximum magnitude by
dragging the scale on the right (visible only if the
analyser is active).
A menu which is available via the
- Adjusting Analyser Range.
- Adjusting frequency display magnitude.
- Adjusting the plugin latency.
- Setting a default EQ state and/or user interface
size for new instances.
- 1.0.0: First release.