- Fixed spike in frequency response plot when using
samplerates other than 44100 Hz
- Added Analyser
TinyQ is – as the
name suggests – a rather tiny EQ. There are lots of
good large EQs around but nothing versatile if
simply a few adjustments are needed. The EQ provides
the following features:
- 4 bands 20 Hz to 20 kHz, two of
them switchable between peak and shelf.
- Butterworth hi- and lo-cut with orders between 6
and 48 dB/octave.
- Toggle (Tiny/Large/Huge) to make it a bit less
tiny. Huge mode is new in version 1.5.
- As some may notice the user interface is inspired
by a DAW’s channel EQ.
- Set a default size for new instances (new in
- Set default settings for new instances.
- Included frequency analyser.