on keys and pads.
This is my go-to plugin when I need
to spice up synths/loops on make them more
interesting and unique.
- My usual go-to settings:
- A little bit of fluctuation with the WOW knob.
- About a third turned lo-fi knob (turning more will
produce some hi-end cutoff, but sometimes it is what
- About a third turned space knob.
- I am turning width knob all the way usually.
- Rarely using mutate knob too much. But
experimentation can bring some interesting results.
It is a VST3 plugin. Works only on