Vee One Suite are, in (chronological) order of
- a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still delivered in dual format:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client
with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and
both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this Spring
Break'19 release are:
- Corrected sample offset and loop
range internal reset (samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- All audio input now get through without being
processed by any or whole effects stage anymore.
- Re-defined all JACK stand-alone client application
UNIX signal handling.
- Probable fix to sample offset and loop range
changes across native UI and loading and saving
state(samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
The Vee One Suite are free,
open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
version 2 or later.