Vember Audio updates Surge
to v1.6.4 free plugin synth 26th
Vember Audio has updated
Surge to version 1.6.4. This update has several
MPE and effect changes, new content and some small
Synth Sound and Behavior:
- Release velocity is now an
available modulation source. See more details here.
- Sustain Pedal in MPE mode was mis-mapped to the
wrong channel, leading to it not working in MPE
- The "Drive" feature in the distortion effect is
- A set of MPE patches for the
Linnstrument provided by Roger Linn.
Here's a video of Roger demonstrating them:
- Producer Damon Armani contributed
a set of EDM & Dubstep Wavetables and Patches to the
3rd party library.
Other smaller changes:
- Mouse button shows value of
integer and boolean sliders.
- Fix a small repaint bug in the LFO display.
- Handle cases where user folders don't exist.
- Make LFO modulation button state always
- Better abbreviated names of modulation sources,
with consistent case and spelling.
- Failed WAV file loads include the name of the file
- Developer documentation cleanup and unit tests.