- Captured audio buffers can
optionally be saved as files on disk for later
- Added varispeed (resampling speed change) feature
when spectral stretch engine is bypassed.
- Added shortcut key (may not work properly in all
plugin formats and hosts):
- "I" to open file import dialog.
- Attempt to prevent capture enabled state from
being recalled when undoing in the host.
PaulXStretch - Free plugin for
extreme time stretching and other spectral
processing of audio, based on the Paul's Extreme
Time Stretch algorithm, previously only available as
a stand alone application.