- Added 2, 3, 4 and 8 steps counters
(‘Steps Trig’) to S/H trigger sources.
- Fixed serious backward compatibility issue arised
in previous beta.
- Improved Sequencer blinking alert in ‘Synth Ch.’
display for ‘Gate’ mode.
- Updated GUI featuring some redesigned switches and
v2.60 (beta 1)
- Added ‘K Trig’ switches (keyboard
play sync) to Oscillators 1 and 3.
- Added ‘Play Order’ display featuring user-friendly
symbols for each mode.
- Added ‘Seq Ctrl’ gate sources to Envelopes,
emulating the Synthanorma PWM.
- Fixed a minimum delay in the S/H that was only
noticeable in certain patches.
- Fixed CPU overload in patches not using the ‘LP
- Fixed MIDI CC6 occasionally ignored.
- Improved ‘Filter’ featuring true analogue
modulation at audio rates.
- Improved Oscillators anti-aliasing for extreme
- Limited S/H frequency to 20Hz for alias-free
- Optimized Ring Modulator for alias-free operation.
- Replaced ‘Inv Envelopes’ in Noise modulation
sources with ‘AM Envelopes’.
T-C-M is a semi-modular vintage lead
synthesizer and pattern sequencer, firstly modeled
after two legendary synths and a custom analog
sequencer from Germany.
The new version, bundled with two
sound banks by Kujashi is available as a free
download in 32-bit VST format for Windows.