- Easy to use for create basic
- Built-in oscillator to listen the waveform.
- Independent x64 console program:
(DAW CPU safe).
- Full parameters to make complex additive waveforms
with no aliasing.
- Full 32-bit float data, multi band limited lookup
tables per waveform.
- Same quality for all clock frequencies: 44.1 kHz
to 192 kHz.
- 13.75 Hz to 23200 Hz or more (harmonic frequency
- Level and Phase parameters.
- Up to 1600 harmonics for the bass frequencies (0
- Possibility to automate the level and phase of all
- Possibility to mix several waveforms following the
frequencies (0 to 10 volts).
- Possibility to use absolute or relative levels on
the first main harmonics.
- Frequency analyzers to compare the current
waveform with the signal input.
- Possibility to copy directly the main levels of 40
first harmonics detected by the audio inputs
- Possibility to sample the KX oscillator output or
the audio inputs (left or right input, current
sample rate, mono, 16-bit PCM or 32-bit float). The
sample tune is based on the virtual keyboard, the
input signal must be tuned with the oscillator (by
listening, with the scopes and analyzers). By this
way it is possible to find precisely the loop
duration for each note sampled.
- Only one button to fill the wave buffer and after
to record the WAV file.
- Auto WAV file duration based on one cycle (out of
tune, e.g: 48kHz -> 440hz -> 109.0909 -> 109 spl) or
on a number of cycles following the rounded tune
frequency (tuned, e.g: 440Hz = 440 cycles ->
440*109.0909...= 48000 spl).
- Auto loop with zero crossing, the loop time is
simply the file duration from start to end file.
- Possibility to listen the looped wave buffer to
record again if you forgot to tune your sampled
- 3 scopes: input, sampling input, wave buffer.
There is a little knob to adjust their visibility on
- 49 waveform presets.
Kx WaveTracer v4.00 is available for Windows x64 in
VST3 and VST2 plug-in formats at kx77free.free.fr