Modul 8 is a dual LFO stereo chorus and flanger,
inspired by multiple Japanese stomp-boxes well known
for their unique sound and approach to modulation -
the use of two LFOs resulting in an almost endless
number of rhythmic variations in the modulation
- Two independent switchable LFOs
with adjustable speed and width.
- Adjustable feedback that controls the amount of
- Optional filtering and adjustable drive of
- Wide stereo (mono incompatible).
- LFO mute for musical phrasing.
- Separate wet and dry controls.