- Improved stability.
- Improve CPU usage.
- Indication of modulation status.
- Added more fine tuning. (Shift + Ctrl).
- Remove background, crop and light mode settings.
- Fixed to keep quality setting during random
- Fixed bug wide detune on sub osc process when
- Fixed render settings to follow quality settings.
- Changed OSC modulation display: FM1->PM, FM2->FM,
- Mod status is now displayed. This will be a great
help in adjusting the Mod assignments.
- In addition, the underlying memory management
problem has been completely solved.
- Performance related to CPU usage has also been
Lith is a software synthesizer.
Wavetable uses what sampled the true analog
oscillator. It contains slight harmony and noise, so
it sounds warm.