Traverso is a
multitrack audio recorder and editor for windows.
Traverso offers an
innovative User Interface concept, with which it tries
to differ from other multitrack audio applications and,
more importantly, provides a powerfull tool to easy and
quickly record or import, edit and mix songs.
Traverso is a
complete solution from recording to CD Mastering. By
supplying many common tools in one package, the user
isn't forced to learn different applications who often
have different ways to be controlled. This will lower
the learning curve considerably and as a result, the
user will be able to do his audio processing much
New in v0.42.0
Read and write support for
Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, FLAC and MP3
On the fly sample rate
A simple yet effective
Project backup and restore system
Better use of available
hard disk bandwidth
Encoding formats for
recording added: W64 and WavPack
3 new themes added,
notably the medium-contrast and ubuntu theme
Fixed a number of bugs,
added new ones and various improvements all over the
Frinika is a free
complete music workstation
software containing sequencer, midi support, soft
synthesizers, audio recorder, piano
roll/tracker/notation editing and more. The goal of
Frinika is to be a complete platform for making music
with your computer, using the versatile
platform to be able to run on
several operating systems, and being open source to be
able to embrace the best open source technology being
available at any time.
- Legacy Frinika
Synthrack GUI rewritten.
- Send tempo events to all midi device associated with
- Virtual keyboard octave selection moved to
trackerpanel, as it only applies there
- Ctrl-S (save) now works from tracker panel
- Part drag and drop now working with tempochanges.
- Added all GM2 controllers to the pianoroll controller
- Tempo box now edits current tempo event.
- Solo/Mute logic now works for midi+audio.
- Piano roll. Drum note write mode. Press+drag creates
new notes at quantization pionts.
- Sequencer now changes tempo whilst playing (changes to
tempo box). But jumps!!!
- Gervill 0.9 (Software Synth supporting SF2 and much
- French locale.
- Allow users to use cubase style patch map for a device
- Allow start of part to be before zero.
- Many bug fixes