Audio tools |
Sound editor |
(free, open source)
Aria Maestosa is a midi tracker/editor. It lets
you compose, edit and play midi files with a few clicks in a
user-friendly interface offering score, keyboard, guitar, drum and
play MIDI files
compose and edit music
use musical score notation, as well as piano roll,
tablature and/or drum views
musical notation (only in version 1.2+)
from a MIDI instrument (only in version 1.3+)
Aria Maestosa runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
(Alsa). It has translations for English, French, German, Italian,
Russian, Portuguese, Spanish (Castillan) and Japanese.
Donations are a simple way to say thanks ( or to
help motivate me to code new features of your liking :) )
is an easy to use Audiosequencer. It includes a simple
Filemanager and uses Drag & Drop to arrange Audiosamples.
Arpeggiator with pattern sequencer stile, designed for
electronic music genres.
"For a long time I
was seeking for an arp that would allow me to do things
like in hardware, at last decided to develop my own one.
I took some ideas from Novation Nova's arp, Korg
Electribe groovboxes and arrangers. BlueARP can be also
characterised as: pattern arpeggiator, step sequencer
style arpeggiator, arpeggiator with pattern input."
Supported platforms: Windows VST
32 & 64 bit.
PolyGrid - MIDI
editor and pattern sequencer for Windows.
- 64 patterns,
variable pattern length (in beats count)
- User-defined grid frequency
- User-defined editor snapping value
- Midi recording with optional input event quantizer
- Midi channel and status input filter
- Most of the real time midi events handled (not poly
- Various playback modes (loop, sequential, triggers)
- Pattern import/export (not midifile)
- Undo/redo history, action repeater
- Editable midi event list
- Solo CC output, making midi learning easyer
- Notes operations: constrain to scale, chords,
- Events operations: smooth, quantize, transform
- 48 ticks per beat
- Each pattern owns its settings (grid frequency,
quantizer value, midi filter, etc)
- Resizable user interface Developer:
16 step, stepsequencer / arpegiator with midi o ut.
16 step, single channel step sequencer
16 MIDI Channels
1-16 steps selectable
On/off switch per step
Pitch and velocity controls
Step and trigger buttons
Host sync and internal clock
Different step rates
Great analog feel
Easy to use
Works with most DAW’s (Cubase, Ableton, Fruity loops,
, 4 5 ,