Changes since v1.02:
- Four SV filters (LP, HP, BP, notch) added
with the possibility to adjust the number of
poles of the slope (2 to 4, 12dB to 24 dB).
- Two CS70M filters added (LP, HP), a special
version of the SV filter with the same limits
found in the tests: the cut off limited to
7040hz (9 volts) and the resonance level limited
- Better reset of the voices (filters and
- Now, the levels of the harmonics before the
cut off do not decrease when the resonance is
high (LP or BP, 18,12, 6).
- A soft Tanh process has been implemented in
some filters, the signal is modified by the Tanh
process following the input level. This is
similar but produces less distortions.
- A GUI tool added: you can change the
joystick background color to identify your
plug-in if you have a session with many plug-ins
- The internal help text has been modified to
correct some errors and to update the test
- Fixed bugs : The cut off of the MgL2 filter
was false, the values used were not those of the
- In some cases, the F1-F2 mix multiplied the
stereo VCF output by 0, doing higher CPU use.
Modular polyphonic synthesizer with stereo SF2
player. To build vintage leads or analogue
multi-purpose polyphonic instruments.