At a glance:
- A unique take on a parallel analog equalizer
design which includes full control about sonic
color and mojo.
- Transient based processing to revive energy
- Made for musicians and engineers to
pleasingly enhance audio during the mixing or
- Three parallel coupled equalizers containing
three stateful saturators.
- Each based on a sophisticated non-linear and
frequency dependent algorithm with memory.
- Pre-selected frequency ranges.
- LOW band: 70-450Hz.
- MID band: 0.8-5kHz.
- AIR band: 3.2-18kHz.
- Two flavors included with different internal
- Black version to mix at rather
conservative levels around -18dB RMS.
- Blue version to mix towards hotter
- Additional analog signal path idiosyncrasies
- Classic VU style metering as well as
loudness unit measurements based on ITU-R
- Mix control for dry/wet mixing and output
- Win32 / VST compatible plug-in with SSE2
assembler optimized signal path.
- Tested and known to work in many VST hosts
as well as running jbridge wrapped in 64bit
Thrillseeker XTC is
Variety Of Sound