- VST host update:
- VST host interface changed.
- Arrows added to change the position of
- New button disposition at the left of
the dialog box.
- Support for deprecated VST Idle message
- MP3 import changes:
- Mp3 decoder optimization.
- Decrease RAM usage during import.
- File decoding improved (no more "break
before end" mp3).
- Frequency editor / Spectrum analysis:
- New windows with status bar and tool
- Window is now independant (can be
visualized next to mainframe).
- Cursor added with mouse control, showing
the frequency at cursor.
- Time bar display changed:
- Minute format added.
- Dynamic display.
- Real time sonogram: saturation level
could be change with mouse wheel.
- 3D frequency editor: mouse wheel support
added for zoom in/out.
- Lowercase file name bug fixed for
- New dialogbox for new file: possibility
to choose duration or sample number.
- Synthesis: new dialog box with note
choice with octave and semitone choice.
- New tool: note frequency calculator.
Wavosaur is an free audio editor
application. It supports VST plug-in effects, which
can be chained.