CombOver features delay times controlled by pitch detection and harmonic overtone series slider bank modulated by a step sequencer, a vector mixing X/Y pad top select amongst the delay times of four different harmonic-modulated delay times and a harmonic mix control to blend in harmonics with the root pitch-controlled comb filter. There are five comb filters in all.
CombOver v0.1 features
- 5 modulated comb filters.
- Comb filter time modulation provided by input audio pitch detection.
- 16 graphical sliders to choose 16 harmonic overtones for modulation source.
- 16-step sequencer to modulate selected harmonic overtone for time modulation.
- X/Y joystick-controlled vector mixer to blend between 4 harmonically-modulated comb filters.
- A variety of tempo-synced beat division choices for the sequencer.
- Stereo peak hold control on the pitch detector to ensure sensible pitch detection from stereo inputs, also acts as modulation smoothing envelope.
- Pitch detection octave selection control.
CombOver is available as freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.