AZ Audio releases
a flexible doppler effect VST plug-in for Windows
This effect is based on the old
ADopplerEn, which was a simple effect design to
produce the doppler effect with a panner, a
delay modulted by a lfo. The new version of the
effect still allows to produce this effect but
is much more flexible and the overall quality is
best than the first version.
- Processing channel:
- 0 to 2 second delay tape reader.
- Multimode filter (LP, BP, HP).
- Stereo positioning.
- Amplitude and feedback.
- Common waveforms selector.
- Free or host synced frequency.
- Shape smoother.
- Flexible re-synchronization options.
- Complete manual.
- 22 presets, internal fx program
- Copy/paste between each processing
channel or LFO.
ADopplerEn2 is available as
donationware for Windows PC.