Bachelard features a delay module
with a filter section and a reverb module with a
second filter section. Many parameters can be
controlled with key tracking. The effect also
features 3 LFOs and a modulation matrix. The 3 LFOs
have 5 different waveforms to choose from and 3
different ways to control the oscillator speed. They
also have a trigger function controlled by MIDI note
commands. Parameters that feature key tracking can
also be assigned to different MIDI channels for
- Delay featuring, free, sync to host and key
tracking (KTr) controlled rate.
- Delay feedback also features a KTr switch.
- Reverb parameters, size, width, damp and
- Reverb size and mix controls also have KTr
- Both effects have identical filters, 2 self
- The cutoff on the filters can also be set to
- 3 identical LFOs with free, sync to host and
KTr rate control.
- Each LFO can be assigned in the modulation
matrix to several destinations: delay rate,
feedback, cutoff and resonance, reverb size,
width, damp, mix, cutoff and resonance.