- Multitrack song sequencer -
new song structure editor shows all rhythms in a
classical track sequencer view including current
position locator. Rhythms are synchronized.
Additionally you can save the entire MDrummer
state including rhythms, structures, effects,
MIDI filters and drumset into a file, so it is
now extremely easy to use it for realtime
- MReverb effect is now
included in MDrummer, available to use in
separate drums effect chain as well as in master
- Master effect chain - you
can add effects not only to separate drums, but
also to the global master chain. For realtime
performances you therefore need no host anymore.
- Rhythm generator preview -
when working with rhythm generator the base
rhythm is now played with it, so you can hear
the final groove without need to generate the
- Rhythm generator randomizer
- by clicking a single button you can make
rhythm generator load random settings and
- Output channel association
persistence - all drumsets are now even
more compatible - when you change output channel
mappings in one drumset it will be preserved
whenever you load/join/generate another drumset
(can be disabled in Drumset editor/Advanced).
You can also store your predefined mappings if
you are e.g. used to put secondary snare to a
certain output channel.
- Loop recorder improvements
- loop recorder now synchronizes with host, so
you can record inside MDrummer while the host
playback is running. You can also turn off the
default automatic replacing behaviour.
- Help windows are now scrollable and can fit
better for various resolutions.
- Additional loop editor functions moved to
"Functions" menu to make it easier to
- Axes for all plugins such as MEqualizer or
MAnalyzer are now truly logarithmic.
- Improved tracker control accuracy using Ctrl
- Added pan law to MAutopan.
- Increased visibility of units shown when
- Painting has been optimized.
- Fix: Rhythm generator save/load stored tempo
and other settings, which should not be saved.
- Fix: Loop editor quantization could place
notes at the end of the loop.
- Fix: Popup Windows were untouchable when
- Fix: Routing in standalone was always
attached to the first output audio channel.
MDrummer is a percussive instrument
engine. Advanced users can use the rich set of
capabilities to enjoy the power of sound and rhythm
systems of the virtual drummer. Beginners can use
MDrummer simply to create great drum-tracks in
almost no time.
Free drum VST plug-in - MDrummer S
is a totally free version of MDrummer! It contains
everything you need - the standalone application and
VST plug-in compatible with most of the VST hosts
such as Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk etc. You do not
need to look for drum VST warez anymore, because
this one is really free! Just download, install and
enjoy the power of the MDrummer VST plug-in and