This brings all the new features developed during
the Mac beta period over to Windows, but adds
relatively little to the Mac version. VST and AU
plug-ins are now included in the Mac release.
- Windows and and Mac OS X versions back in
- MidiOut script function for sending MIDI
- MuteSyncMode parameter to control how MIDI
start, stop, and clocks are sent during mute or
- Ability to select a script directory with
all scripts within the directory loaded
- Tracks may now have names rather than
numbers, this is set in the Track Setup.
- The duration of messages may be set in the
Global Parameters dialog, setting this to zero
or negative means that messages will persist
until they are changed or a Global Reset
Mobius is a freeware tool for live
recording and manipulation of audio loops, with
features similar to those of the Gibson
Echoplex Digital Pro and the
Electrix Repeater. This is a live
performance looper, not to be confused with static
loop triggering and assembly tools like Acid. It is
similar to having 8 synchronized stereo EDPs with
the ability to copy loops and timing between them.
Extensive MIDI and keyboard control is provided.