- About 40% less CPU drain (only on systems
supporting SSE2 instructions, e.g. Pentium4,
Athlon64 or later).
- Fixed crackling noise when running multiple
synth instances on multi-core systems.
- 22 new presets by runagate.
- Fixed potential pops and sticking notes.
- Limited the maximum generated frequency to
21kHz even at sample rates greater than 44.1kHz
to avoid volume change at different sample
- Downward compatible to v1.0/v1.0a.
Sonitarium employs a variant of DSF
synthesis with aliasing-free oscillators that
generate a quadrature stereo signal. Providing up to
100 oscillators per voice, Sonitarium is most
suitable for smooth pads, layered leads, and some
oddities. Sonitarium is freeware.