- Significantly improved audio performance, up
to 50% lighter on the CPU.
- Even higher sound quality, with new filter
code to produce a smoother sound and tighter
internal timing to ensure it remains faithful.
- Greatly improved stability and host
compatibility for numerous VST hosts, notably
Cakewalk SONAR and those that use non-ASIO
drivers or "variable buffer sizes".
- Numerous other tweaks and improvements (see
Changes since v1.1.1:
- [ADD] Support for multi-processing hosts.
- [ADD] Context help for Keyboard
- [MOD] Improved host support (e.g. variables
- [MOD] Improved SONAR support (WDM/KS, MME
- [MOD] Improved audio performance (up to 2x)
- [MOD] Improved host sync. for songs with
- [MOD] Improved parameter noise filter.
- [MOD] Keyboard mode now saved with
- [MOD] Help bar enters and exits more
- [FIX] Audition mode not working w/ new
- [FIX] Default resolution not loading from
- [FIX] Volume/panning anomalies at large
- [FIX] Audio buffer corruption with buffer
size > 1378.
- [FIX] Ctrl-back (Undo) not recognized
- [FIX] MIDI Note-offs interfering with sample
- [FIX] Effects no longer processed for
- [FIX] Key releases not handled correctly.
- [FIX] Instrument increment/decrement
a Tracker sequencing environment with the VST host
sequencer application: receiving synchronization
information directly from the host, and returning
high-quality 'tracked' audio. The net result is that
the composer can retain the familiar sequenced
tracks and "multi-tracking" audio utilities of the
host, while simultaneously benefiting from the
advantages offered by trackers.
reViSiT Pro is still available as a
free download as part of the