Torpedo PI-FREE v1.0.4 change log:
- Audio processing optimizations.
- Plugin parameters correctly saved and loaded
at closing and opening of a project.
- Better management of internal DAW presets.
- Default and step values changed on some
controls (input and output gain, compressor).
- Mouse wheel support improved.
- Impulse loading error fixed when display
window is off.
- GUI : Vu-meter scale changed.
- GUI : modification of the PowerAmp display
- GUI : few display bugs fixed.
- GUI : TwoNotes website URL inserted in the
- GUI : other minor GUI improvements.
- Audio Unit: reduced window display mode
- Audio Unit: better management of automation
and control surfaces.
- Audio Unit : random Logic AU Validation Tool
crash when validating plugin fixed.
Torpedo PI-FREE is
a channel strip plug-in based on Two Notes' flagship
model, Torpedo PI-101, but only
features 1 model of power amp simulation (EL34 / AB
class), 1 speaker cab (based on a Marshall 4x12) and
1 type of microphone (based on a Shure SM57). And
you still have the full Post FX section.
Of course, the PI-FREE plug-in
features the unique Torpedo algorithm, originally
found on Two Notes' VB-101 unit, that
allows you to virtually move the microphone in front
of the speaker cabinet (as you would in a real
recording room) and to simulate the sound of a hard