- Curved realtime frequency analyzer shapes.
- Smoother, more fluid animations.
- Cycle through visualization types with the
- Added support for lossless True Audio files
- Added support for Opus / Ogg-Opus audio
format (.opus files).
- Added support for Speex / Ogg-Speex audio
format (.spx files).
- Improved overall application performance.
- Optimized analyzer painting for a little
less CPU usage.
- Mac OS X resource fork files are now
detected by content and hidden from the file
list. These files hold meta data and are created
by the Mac OS operating system when files are
copied from Mac disks to Windows disks, eg. to
FAT32 USB drives.
- Updates to the interface color theme.
- Web: List of shortcuts is now available
- Web: Site code and design completely
- Web: German version of the website is now
- Fixed occasional floating point errors when
seeking in broken files.
- Corrected some interface typos.
- The idea behind the current frequency
analyzer is to provide a musical display of what
the user is actually hearing. Later
Resonic is a
high-speed audio and music player / sample browser
for the Windows operating system.
Free for personal use.