- Drag-moving and copy-pasting
existing clips, while over the main track-view, now
shows the respective (audio wave-shapes and MIDI
piano-rolls) graphical representations, as much as
- For good and bad, session name changes now trickle
down to respective audio/MIDI file names as well.
- Audio output monitoring meters may now be shown on
MIDI tracks and buses as a default user preference
option (View/ Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show
audio output monitoring meters) and also in plugin
list context sub-menu (Audio/Meters).
- Custom color (palette) themes can be exported to
and imported from external files.
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native
support are now enabled on configure by default.
- Fixed minimum input value as 10% (was 1%) for
audio clip time-stretching in the Clip / Edit...
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI
multi-track sequencer application written in C++
with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio
and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for
MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a
fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI,
specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux
Audio software, distributed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.